The Life Of One Alone

The life and thoughts of a widow.

Monday, January 22, 2007

For My Favorite Texan




Found him eating in the bed of the dry lake again and thought of my Texan friend to whom I could send a DVD of Aussie videos.

He's quite a specimen of a Wallaby, so cute and didn't mind me being there in the least. Actually, I think he may be a bit of an extrovert red.

I feel so much closer to God in the country. In the city, I feel as though I am in man's world, not God's world.

Many people can have a type of spirituality in major cities in Australia, but here, in the country we can draw closer to God through those things which He has created.

Man makes pretty parks in cities, out here, the Park is made wholly and solely by God. And that's pretty special.

Still, that is only my opinion and certainly not the opinion of city folk.

I suppose we bush folk are a different breed.




12 Comments:

  • At 22 January, 2007 15:48, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Sim,

    I still cannot open the Y-T video. I think it may have something to do with my computer cookie settings - don't know for sure. Even when I went back to the first wallaby, it wouldn't open. It did the first time. Now, all I receive is "Loading." I left it on for 5 minutes or so and nothing.

    The redraider continues to seek a solution.

     
  • At 22 January, 2007 15:52, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Sim,

    Just to show how inept I am, I left a message on the wrong post. The message meant for this post is on the post below.

     
  • At 22 January, 2007 15:56, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Boy, I am feeling really stupid. I left my comment in the right place after all.

    What is the Aussie term for this?

    Whatever it is, that is what I are!

     
  • At 22 January, 2007 16:45, Blogger Simonetta said…

    lol Bob's!!!
    You do have to wait until it loads and then the film should start imediately.
    It may have something to do with your cookies.

     
  • At 22 January, 2007 17:01, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I can view it OK. Great video, not one we see every day.

     
  • At 22 January, 2007 17:36, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    IT WORKED! I have absolutely no knowledge of why.

     
  • At 22 January, 2007 17:51, Blogger Simonetta said…

    Fantastic red!!! YAY!!!!

     
  • At 22 January, 2007 17:52, Blogger Simonetta said…

    Mike, you should know that when filming these creatures of God one has to be very quiet. I think that might be my secret, not too sure actualy.

     
  • At 22 January, 2007 20:36, Blogger Simonetta said…

    ROFL!!

    I don't think my perfume has anything to do with it Mike. I think it's more of the way I act. I respect wildlife and treat them as they treat me. They watch me, I watch them sort of a thing. But, like them, I don't make a sound.

    If they hear me talking while videoing, they take no notice.

     
  • At 23 January, 2007 21:27, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    How wonderful! Thankyou Simonetta!

     
  • At 23 January, 2007 21:38, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Oh Simonetta I watch and watch these videos! You will post more of course? These are enchanting! Never have I seen such a thing!

     
  • At 24 January, 2007 20:29, Blogger Radagast said…

    It works for me...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home