The Life Of One Alone

The life and thoughts of a widow.

Saturday, January 20, 2007

Another Test




I do hope this works OK and you don't mind me chatting on it. That's what people who live alone do sometimes.

One thing I do not have is any fear. I don't think anything in the wild could really scare me unless it were a really starving lion or tiger and I was the only chance for it's meal.

Even so, I'd fight like a trooper to get away.

The only ones I sometimes fear are humans. Some, and I emphasise some, humans are the worst little item packages on the planet.
Often it annoys me when someone harms a child and I hear a person say "He/she is nothing but an animal."
No, no, an animal would never do what man does to man.

We are all humans born with the same ability within us to use our lives for kindness, and love. Very sadly, I do see this lacking so much today, so my escape from the human race is to stick with animals and wildlife, and of course, my camera and computer.

These little videos I took myself as I am getting used to various functions on the camera which is quite interesting.

While taking this video, I didn't realise I was sinking in the mud until I tried to walk out .... :eek:

4 Comments:

  • At 20 January, 2007 01:44, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Lovely videos Sim! You seem to be having fun going those.

     
  • At 20 January, 2007 10:58, Blogger Simonetta said…

    Mike,I wondered which friend you meant until I checked all.

    Yes, I do know that and the whole matter grieves me terribly so leave it at that will you?

    Thanks Pat! Yes, I am having fun!

     
  • At 20 January, 2007 14:50, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    There is a girl
    A very strange enchanted girl
    They say she wandered very far, very far
    Over land and sea
    A little shy and sad of eye
    But very wise is she

    And then one day
    A magic day she passed my way
    And while we spoke of many things
    Fools and kings
    This she said to me
    "The greatest thing you'll ever learn
    Is just to love and be loved in return"

    More and more you prove these words were written for you.

     
  • At 23 January, 2007 21:32, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Simonetta, you believe me when I say you whisper very beautiful! How wonderful to hear your voice! Often I think of you Down Under and wonder what you sound like to speak. God Bless you for this my dear friend!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home