The Life Of One Alone

The life and thoughts of a widow.

Friday, January 05, 2007

With Sword In Hand.

Today I was called to Mordor to peacemake. And, I believe it has been done to my, and God's satisfaction.

It took more courage than I thought possible, but when Staff leave over the appointment of a new PAD in anger and in spite, and who place her in a shocking position of being bombarded with questions, of having even her public name and photo displayed is, to me, an act of malice.

A Christian acts with Christlike Qualities. Why? Because they have been given to them by God. But I saw nothing Christlike there.

My heart ached for her.

Yes .... the Lord calls us to do many things at times. And by my going to Mordor, I see one person at least a little happier than she was yesterday.

I am there for her for I saw her being ravaged by the lions, some of whom have apologised now, but there are many to go ......

It will be interesting to see if they are Christlike!

Hey! I have broken the ice! I might go back to Mordor and play the games!!

Woohoo!!!

At least I will be there if anyone else is ever ravaged like that Darling Lady.

Watch for my name there red!!!

12 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home