The Life Of One Alone

The life and thoughts of a widow.

Monday, January 01, 2007

Another Number

Well, here we are in the year 2007. Strange, but it still feels as though it was 2006. Wonder why?

I did not watch any fireworks on TV last night (if they had any). Nobody phoned so decided to do something I have never done.

I visited ICQ Chat and chose over 50's because everyone knows when one is over 50 they are not really wanted.

They were ever so friendly except one who said he/she had no time for lazy Australians to which I answered "Australians have no time for lazy people either".

Then I had a nice green light flashing with the name of George on it.

I thought it rather strange and as there is only one way to find out I asked why the light was flashing and was told someone wanted to talk to me in private.

That was a pleasant surprise and I was ever so pleased as it was very lonely here and we were surrounded by storms so a bit scary too.

Then I couldn't clik the pretty green button to chat to my new friend. So I had to ask how I cliked the flashing button. So there were people in the world who thought me clueless. (doh)

A lovely lady told me to clik the green button twice, so I thanked her very much and clicked the green button twice and there I was in another part of ICQ where there was only one person!

This was very exciting!

He told me it was snowing where he lived, I told him it was very dry where I lived.



Then the darn power went off and I was left groping in the black black of the no electricity zone - re look up medievil times.

Bugga ......

5 Comments:

  • At 01 January, 2007 16:26, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Why on earth did you go there? Why couldn't you have phoned someone? That's not a nice place Sim. That man was probably a lecher!

     
  • At 01 January, 2007 18:05, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    nooooooooooooooooooo, I beg you never, ever, to go there again. If you were shocked as a mod, you would be more than shocked there.
    Some info ........ your friend Katy in now a mod at Mordor.
    Be careful .................

     
  • At 01 January, 2007 19:58, Blogger Simonetta said…

    Ooooooookay..... well, I haven't been there again so won't go again on your word for it!

    Phone who Pat? Everyone was too busy!

    I want no bravery award Mike. I only went there to see what they talked about.

     
  • At 02 January, 2007 09:23, Blogger Simonetta said…

    Thanks Shay.

     
  • At 05 January, 2007 15:49, Blogger Radagast said…

    God bless you during 2007.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home