The Life Of One Alone

The life and thoughts of a widow.

Saturday, December 23, 2006

Waspy

I really don't know what to blog today except I think have been bitten by a darn wasp!
There are so many wasps avout during thus time it's unreal!

So ...... have had ice on my foot and been resting it.

How did it happen?

Righty oh ..... I was taking the gold fish from one of the big ponds to place them into a smaller pond due to the water shortage.

I saw the bees there, but bees don't seen to be interested in me. But didn't see the wasps.

Suddenly, the sting in my foot yeeeow!!!

At First, I checked for snakebite, but it appeared to be only one bite and not from the fangs of a snake.

Then I had to get inside fast! My foot seemed to be on fire!

Got inside and waited for the wound to really appear to check for snake bite again - nope. One bite - grab a packet of frozen peas and apply.

~ ~
0 0
O

The pain started to go, but the foot swelled. It took awhile for the pain to leave too.

I'm not positive it was a wasp as I didn't see whatever it was that bit me.

Soooo, that's been the day for me.

8 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home