The Life Of One Alone

The life and thoughts of a widow.

Sunday, January 07, 2007

The Fun Of It!

Have been typing answers to pm's almost all day. And, this is a bad thing really as I could flatten the tips of the fingers.

2007 has not started well, then again, neither did 2006, 2005,2004,2003,2002,2001,or darn 2000.

But, being still part of a Mercy Team, I honour the vow taken, hence my little trip back to Mordor.

Inbetween the pm's, was able to fix up the Homepage which has been forced on all members and make it more presentable than it was!

This is the greatest problem, everything there is a gimic.

I don't feel like typing now and will perhaps make a better entry tomorrow.

6 Comments:

  • At 07 January, 2007 23:21, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Couldn't understand your other entry but think I get the gist of things now. You went back there to help someone? Good for you it was a brave thing to do.
    Sorry I didn't comment on the other entry but was a bit baffled.

     
  • At 07 January, 2007 23:26, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    and we can't thank you enough.

     
  • At 07 January, 2007 23:57, Blogger Simonetta said…

    Yeah, I went there to help someone Pat.

    That's OK reader, all is well now I hope.

     
  • At 09 January, 2007 00:31, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    You'd best heal that broken heart Sim, not positive but think Michael wants to be Sir Lancelot now.

     
  • At 09 January, 2007 13:36, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I read the thread.

    Sim, you were easy enough to figure out. I saw a Tasmanian that appeared to be akin to a wilde beaste and a Kiwi Maori. Since both are in the Land of The Southern Cross, I asked myself which one is Michael?

    Where's Denise? Maybe she can enlighten a confused Texas boy.

     
  • At 09 January, 2007 14:08, Blogger Simonetta said…

    Nope, he's not a Tasmanian red. He's a darn pest of a Victorian Aussie like me!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home