The Life Of One Alone

The life and thoughts of a widow.

Friday, January 19, 2007

A Test




I am just doing a little test this time. Last night I went for a walk and found a Wallaby grazing in the dry billabong, so, decided to video him. He didn't do much, but it gave me a chance to get used to You tube. Please excuse me chatting which I'm videoing, I generally do things like that.

The video is short, and it was evening with rain overhead, (YAY!!!), and it teamed with rain after I took this.

5 Comments:

  • At 19 January, 2007 15:40, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    For a Yank, this is a fascinating video. Sim, there is an animal in the distance directly behind the Wallaby. Were you able to tell what it is?

     
  • At 19 January, 2007 21:23, Blogger Simonetta said…

    That is a bird called The Purple Swamphen red. I thought you might like to see the video!

     
  • At 20 January, 2007 01:46, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Ah, the black Wallaby. Was his wife near Sim?

     
  • At 20 January, 2007 17:59, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Great to hear the sound of your voice at last.

     
  • At 23 January, 2007 21:35, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Simonetta!!!! I am overjoyed to hear you and to see these video of kangaroo is charming! I throw you kiss dear sister!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home