The Life Of One Alone

The life and thoughts of a widow.

Saturday, January 13, 2007

Videoing & Mordor

Today I have spent alot of time taking videos. And, my time on Mordor is now over, I will log in only to answer pm's from the former PAD, and friends.

It was a hideous time and one best left behind me, but had a bit of a giggle when I played the rep game!!
That's something I have never done before!
In the lap of Exec I have left a suggestion which may, or may not be followed up on.

Mordor had it's beginning with lies told by the so called 'owner'. ( I would prefer to call him top manager.) so, it is only natural it should fall to the level it has fallen. Nothing good can come of anything evil.

It amazes me that the original co founder was ebanned with every post he ever made vanished forever.

But, it does not amaze me that there has been such a public torturing, humiliating and final death of the former PAD's role. I shudder to think of what pm's she may have received.

The fact is she is a beautiful person. She did nobody there any harm, but, the scream for POWER on Mordor is immense. One woman, a "pastor's wife", was badgering the people on an atheist site to have them vote for her.
(Possibly, her 'husband' sweeps the streets and has never entered a church in his life judging by her actions.)

I note Terry is back on staff. This is good as I believe she could fill the role aptly - IF she undertands liberals which is something I could never do!

My friendship with Terry had shaky beginnings, then, time strengthened it to a bond between two Sister's in Christ. We would email one another and share our grievances.

I was becoming fed up with being left alone to mod so many forums and it was obvious the catholics hated me because I had left their church and beliefs. And, at that time, the catho's were trying to take over the forum.

That came to a sticky end as Terry vowed it would, but little did I know the major role I played in it. Unfortunately, I just had the habit of hitting nails on the head! My rep power increased greatly!!

Things come up in Mod Forums which make one wonder if they think we are ALL a bit whacky or something. Mods aiming to please generally go along with the "I agree", or " I concur"

Not this one! If I disagreed, I spoke my disagreement with "I don't agree" which often sort of stopped the show while everyone was left staring at the thread and wondering why. Often, it could take them many hours of staring and refreshing before I had time to explain why.

Following my explanation, the whole thing went in a different direction of "I agree with ..." (me) while I was sitting in Australia laughing my head off at my imagination running riot.

Somewhere along the line, the owner/manager? ot Mordor used a bit of mind power to get staff to believe they were called to staff as a Ministry. And that they were called by God.

Now, where he got this idea from I don't have a clue as it is man/woman there who hires. Not God.

In fact I very much wonder if God even looks upon the place as God looks upon the heart of man and too many people become moderators due to pride of self, not to serve God in any manner.

I believe the very fact that the [S] for 'stupid' was beside their name gave them some kind of a perverted thrill.


Today we have the [M] = ( in my language) Mad

A = Advanced Madness.

I do note the [M] is a deep red colour whereas the [A] is a bright yellow (I think)
The colour coding must mean just how advanced the madness is in the person.

But, Mordor is all about ..... POWER.

This is a very interesting Blog to read!

The Blog is written by a former Admin of Mordor. I did know him and he was lovely to me.


This is
Another Blog well worth the read. I really don't know this person well and have only had interaction with him on a staff level after deleting one of his posts.













17 Comments:

  • At 14 January, 2007 00:34, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Oh My God! I read that blog and to think you were at that place! Sim! What were you thinking! What were you doing there? WHY????

     
  • At 14 January, 2007 01:11, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I believe it is called 'innocence'.
    It's an evil place with layers the innocent don't understand already.
    Sim was too innocent for her own good.

     
  • At 14 January, 2007 01:21, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    But Sim was beginning to see things (just thinking to myself)
    Already the evil was there in Mordor while Sim was tending reports(knowing that is truth)
    But Sim turned her head from the evil (am I right Sim?) - until the evil tentacles began to reach through your computor screen causing you to cry out to God. But God went before you ... and protected you. (TS)

     
  • At 14 January, 2007 01:25, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I forgot to mention ... your resignation hit them like a bullet.

     
  • At 14 January, 2007 01:36, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Are you kidding? If Jesus were a poster there, He would have been banned a long time ago that's how evil it is!

     
  • At 14 January, 2007 08:07, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I haven't read the blogs yet, but intend to.

    Heavy Duty Truth in the statement that nothing good comes from some something based on evil. Satan knows how to deceptively package evil so it looks pleasing. I will undoubtedly stir up some anger - but I feel Oprah is evil based and a deceiver.

     
  • At 14 January, 2007 10:51, Blogger Simonetta said…

    I often wonder about Oprah myself red. Sadly, the whole world is so filled with evil now we must stand firm with our Mighty God beside us to lead, and keep us on the right path.
    Before our Father in Heaven, our hearts must be stayed on Him and His Son. Today, we walk on a very odd planet.

    Read is right, I was innocent when I went there, but, in hindsight I recall a warning voice to be careful.

    Anon, I know who you are and you are correct. God went before me.
    He made the path for me to get out.
    Nope ... He yanked me out I think!!! And, I know my resignation hit them like a bullet.

    I know what happened after my resignation.

    I was trying to repair walls to stop a building from falling into ruin. When I left, the building fell. Reports were still unattended, this time, there was no B to work the 16-17 hour shift.

    I am guilty of distancing myself from the evil there, but yes, the tentacles did reach through my screen.

    It is over now. And yet, on my short visit there, I was once again lied to. Openly and publicly
    lied to by a "pastor".

    On a brighter note, I received a pm from Exec, my suggestion has been received.

    Watch for the next role of the ex PAD.

    I can, and will not say anymore regarding that matter.

     
  • At 14 January, 2007 11:38, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    The lie will always be (knowing the truth of all things)
    A Tasmanian WAS given an IP bann for quoting scripture. IP bann = 1 year (on staff at time)
    That pastor wants role as new PAD (reaches for coffee and waits to see outcome of new PAD)

     
  • At 14 January, 2007 11:53, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Do you recall the X Files Sim?

     
  • At 14 January, 2007 12:13, Blogger Simonetta said…

    I did not learn the X Files existed until a thread went missing read! A thread which I felt was vital to me!

    Yes anon, I know about that IP bann. That's why I asked if it were staff policy etc; ---- I was awaiting the lie!! ROFL!

    Within Mordor, there are secret tunnels and chambers, what those see on the front page are merely the people playing in the courts,

     
  • At 14 January, 2007 12:23, Blogger Simonetta said…

    But remember this. I am just an unwanted widow, therefore, I watch carefully.

     
  • At 14 January, 2007 12:28, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Sim, here is what I require of you. Log in now and then and post in an unconsequential thread as you have been as you and the other ex mod scare hell out of them.

     
  • At 14 January, 2007 12:41, Blogger Simonetta said…

    I know the ones who fear me read.
    That's why I have it set so they can follow my posts.

    I realise their fear, I know too much and so does out other ex mod!

     
  • At 14 January, 2007 13:28, Blogger Simonetta said…

    And done ...

     
  • At 14 January, 2007 20:45, Blogger Simonetta said…

    sweet. :)

     
  • At 15 January, 2007 15:27, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I would guess money is the driving facror here, soehow. How does this thing operate?

    I can see the lust for power and advancing personal agendas of many staff. But, where does the money come in?

     
  • At 15 January, 2007 19:42, Blogger Simonetta said…

    Those who support the site red.
    One man gave thousands.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home