The Life Of One Alone

The life and thoughts of a widow.

Saturday, January 20, 2007

And, another test.



hmnnnn ... wonder how this wil come out .....
yep , it was raining lightly when this video was taken and I feel I must take advantage of the such lovely soaking rain.

This is my world - the city really holds no charms for me but is a nice place to visit ... with a friend ... then get out fast.

I think my daughter really turned me off the zitty. Everything is so fast there and while visiting her she zipped in and out traffic leaving me staring into space. Oddly enough, she was the one who had the panic attack when we parked. Maybe, when I was helping her out of it, I was still in shock.

The only way I could live in a city is on the outskirts where I could still have my few chooks, ducks, galahs and aviaries.

Maybe that way, I could also keep my sanity for I could never be 'of the world"

A big dog chased my Mummy hen today and scattered her baby chicks. The chicks were easily gathered up but Mummy was hard to find. Eventually, I heard her calling me down the back of the paddock. She was completely lost.

Now, I have two little hens sitting on eggs .... that find came as a bit of a shock. Oh well, not to worry, God gives us these little ones to love.








6 Comments:

  • At 20 January, 2007 17:56, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    These videos are really something kid. Thanks for sharing.

     
  • At 21 January, 2007 01:03, Blogger Simonetta said…

    Thanks for the compliment. I did tale elocution lessons at school,

    Sorry I don't sound like other 'mallee sheila's", fact is,I was not born in the mallee.

    Please, I can still feel the sting marks across my face for being banished as a friend. It was due to a bad day here.

    Still you may be right as I don't think he reads this blog anyway.

    Thanks for drawing my attention to it!

     
  • At 21 January, 2007 01:42, Blogger Simonetta said…

    Sorry Mike. You had some pretty personal stuff in there!

    I'll take you off ignore at Mordor
    and explain why.

     
  • At 21 January, 2007 12:21, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I was able download the wallaby video but not the others.

    It is probably my system. I just wondered if anyone else had the same problem.

    Question from a yank: What's a toff?

     
  • At 21 January, 2007 17:45, Blogger Simonetta said…

    A snob red. He reckons I sound like a darn snob. *sniff*

    I'll check my settings at Youtube as you should be able to download the others too.

     
  • At 23 January, 2007 21:28, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Oh Simonetta, you have beautiful voice and video is charming!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home