The Life Of One Alone

The life and thoughts of a widow.

Tuesday, November 21, 2006

The Great Apostasy





















Last night, a light wind sent a wall of dust to block the setting sun, this is shown in the photo.


Is religion evil, or has it gone mad?

I was astonished to find online 'The Clergy Letter', a letter signed by 10,000 leaders of so called high churches claiming evolution and creation can co-exist.
Argue about this amongst yourselves, but don't even attempt to argue about it to me.

Click the link to read the open letter that encourages and embraces the teaching of evolution in schools as endorsed by the clergy members which you'll find in the alphabetical list.


The Clergy Letter
Then there is this:


Catholic Church Disbelieves Bible

and more:


Churches Stance On Evolution


This, to me is the most outrageous Apostasy of Churches known to mankind. The Elite of Satan seem to think they can do as they wish and God will condone. But does God condone? Not according to the Bible.

The Bible states there will be a great falling away at the time of the end. Ain't it so.......

Either we believe in God - or we don't believe in God. There is no half way mark.

Throughout my lifetime, in hindsight, I have been told some of the most ridiculous things to be 'saved'.

First came the catholic church with their cultish belief that we all had to be little Catho's in order to be saved.

Next came the Mormon's who told me I had to be a Mormon in order to be 'saved'.

Next came another mob who told me I had to be baptised to be 'saved'.

From everywhere they came telling me this, telling me that, and telling me the other.

But always the words in the Bible stood out. " You are saved by Faith".

Faith in Jesus the Christ, Faith in God.

Today I shudder when I hear the words addressed to men on earth. "Your Holiness", "Your Excellence", "Your Magnificence"??!!!, and of course there is "The Reverend so and so ......." Then there is the "VERY Reverend so and so ..." Then there is the "RIGHT Reverend so and so ..." Then there is the "VERY RIGHT REVEREND so and so....."

Oh glory! The Pride of men! When will it ever end?

As a child I recall a visit from a catholic archbishop to the church during winter when every child there bar myself had a cold or the flu'. That man is all his glorious attire which woud have made King Solomon look twice cast a great amethyst ring he wore on his hand beneath everyones young one's nose and they were required to kiss his ring.

He stood loftily beside me with his head in the air and his ring thrust in front of my face. I looked at it. Yes, it was pretty, but I didn't want to touch it!

Other kids had kissed it and they all had snotty noses! Yet, I was forced to kiss the monstrous thing.

What would it have been covered in? Trillions of invisible dangerous microbe germs twisting, writhing, and crawling all over it like an army of demons.

Thankfully, they didn't get me. Oh boy - it took courage to kiss that thing.

Step by step I see churches falling into an Apostasy which is keeping people afraid of attending religious denominations and established churches.

Time and again I hear " But they are not teaching the truth!" from Bible reading people. Then come the words " I will never go there again." And like me, they don't!

Men dressed in Jewish type robes on an 'altar' to me is a great turn off.

Men and women crying on T.V. "Send all your wealth to me and God will make you rich! Look! It states here in the Bible!!" is the greatest turn off.

Watching all the great high and mighty men with mitres, crooks and jewish type robes parading, is, to me nothing short of the pride of men and downright ridiculous.

And, watching the ordination of women come into being was, to me, an affront.

Remember, I am stating it is TO ME.

And also remember I echo the words of many christians across the world who have abandoned the prideful churches to gather in homes, sing and give glory to God and to read and study the Scriptures.

But all these things are but a sign of the end. The Churches are crying now as they are losing their flocks. One church in England was offering chocolates to people to attend church!

People will never attend a church unless it is Government compulsory. People who read their Bible are thinkers and stay with a church, or join a church, they are comfortable with.

But, how can any decent thinking christian attend a church if it accepts evolution lines up with creation?

My,my Satan is a great deceiver. One could give him credit - if he deserved it.

It saddens me to see all those American signatures on The Clergy Letters. Where does this leave the churches in America? They have denied God by signing that letter.

We cannot move with the times where God is concerned! God is Timeless.

And God gave us but ONE Book, the Bible. There is no up-date on The Bible. What you see is what you get from year dot until this very moment. Not one word changes.

The world can change with it's evolutionary thinking, fashions, education, speech, architecture ad nauseum, but The Bible never, but never changes.

Man can try to change it all he wishes. Man can try to play God all he wishes. Man can basically do what he wants all he wishes, but one thing he cannot do, and that is to defy and mock God in the name of a so called church on earth.

Woe betide any man who teaches the public lies straight from the pits of hell in the name of the Almighty Father.

You are liars and you are the Elite of Satan if you do O great and lofty churches with your generous spires and huge crosses adorning.

Charles Darwin ... buried in Westminster Cathedral? Oh yes .... he is, that's to be expected. So if you want to see the grave of a servant of Satan, just pop along to a Gigantic cathedral.


Charles Darwin

He's on the list of "Notables"

Heavely Father, protect us from the evil of this world. Amen.

12 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home