The Life Of One Alone

The life and thoughts of a widow.

Saturday, November 18, 2006

WHO owns Israel? (Israel and Iran)




























With the eyes of the world turned towards Israel and Iran, there are many certain things to note in the Bible.

The Islam people call Israel Palestine, the Israelites ans the rest of the world call The Promised Land Israel. But the facts, acording to the Bible is that neither of them own the coveted land.

Who owns it? God! And it all began in the book of Genesis when God gave Israel to Abraham.

"I will establish My covenant as an everlasting covenant between Me and you and your descendants after you for the generations to come to be your God and the God of your descendants after you. The whole land of Canaan where you are now an alien, I will give as an everlasting possession to you and your descendants after you and I will be their God." (Genesis 17:7-8)

But, the land remains the property of God.

"Thus says the Lord God, 'Surely in the fire of My jealousy I have spoken against the rest of the nations, and against all Edom, who appropriated My land for themselves as a possession with wholehearted joy and with scorn of soul, to drive it out for a prey.'" (Ezek. 36: 5)

"In days to come, O Gog, I will bring you against My land so that the nations may know Me when I show Myself holy through you before their eyes." (Ezekiel 38:16)

Again in Joel God declares:

"I will gather all nations and bring them down to the valley of Jehoshaphat (which means 'the Lord judges'); then I will enter into judgement against them concerning My inheritance, My people Israel, for they scattered My people among the nations and divided up My land." (Joel 3:2)


Note the word MY LAND?

And, this is interesting to note for The Promised Land itself lies immediately adjacent to the

African Rift Zone, the deepest known break in the earth's crust.


It is also intersting to note that God's eyes are forever watching what they do in HIS LAND.

In 363 A.D. Julian the Apostate attempted rebuilding the second temple.
Once the feverish workers uncovered the foundation stones, earthquake struck killing and maiming many, many people.

Destruction Second Temple

In latter days, an inscription was found on a wall which is dated back to the time of the attempted rebuilding of the second Temple in Jerusalem.

Wall Inscription


Another interesting piece of news regarding the second temple is that another earthquake hit when people tampered with the cornerstone.

Cornerstone Causes Earthquake 29 July 2001


None of this is coincidence; it all goes to prove that nobody dares to mock God and I join my voice with others who are attempting to inform people that God is in Control of His Land whether you believe in Him or not.

We should always be grateful to Israel as they are God's Chosen People who have paved the way for Prophecy, written and preserved parchments for the world, and proven to the world that God exists; that He is as real as you and I; that He is constantly watching; helping and loving His people.

Did He place the Comandment "Thou Shalt Not Covet" into the Commandments just to mean only coveting wealth and power, our neighbours possessions and etc;?

I think not. I think He also mean't nations should not cover His Land which was given to the Israelites under a promise to Abraham.

God always, but always keeps His Covenants.

20 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home