The Life Of One Alone

The life and thoughts of a widow.

Monday, November 20, 2006

Could There Be Oil In Israel?

















My photo for today is two little lambs I photographed on a friend's farm. They looked too cute not to make the camera go "Clik!"



It appears that one man believes in the Bible with utmost faith and honesty. His search for oil in Israel is totally dependant upon what is wtitten in the Bible.


Does The Bible Foretell Oil In Israel?




One of the verses he read:

Isaiah 46
3 I will give you the treasures of darkness, and hidden riches of secret places, that you may know that it is I, Yahweh, who call you by your name, even the God of Israel.
Another:

Even by the God of thy father, who shall help thee; and by the Almighty, who shall bless thee with blessings of heaven above, blessings of the deep that lieth under, blessings of the breasts, and of the womb:





Genesis, Chapter 49, Verse 25

It is, to me, astonishing that in this day and age, man has looked upon Bible verses to give credence to ancient Prophecy.

I wonder what would happen if he finds a massive deposit of oil in Israel?

Not being politically minded, I can but imagine the furore it would cause.

But I have belief in this man (John Brown) due to his faith in God for that makes him God's friend.

Do you think God has guided this man to search the scriptures and find these passages which had led him to his search? And, if a massive supply of oil is found beneath Israel, what do you think the response would be?

9 Comments:

  • At 20 November, 2006 13:01, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    It would be wonderful if he does find it as it has taken a Christian to show the Judaisers their 'wealth of the deep'.
    Sim, your photography is so lovely and I know you don't upload the best. But why do you have them protected in your blog?

     
  • At 20 November, 2006 13:25, Blogger Simonetta said…

    Val, you just caught me.
    The reason I protect my photo's in my blog is to stop theft. Yes, people link to photo's! And, they also steal them!

    None of my friends would do that, but strangers do, then they think they can do as they wish with them.

    Well, with mine, they cannot as they are pixel coded and I can track any stolen photo from my blog to any computer in the world and then take legal action against the thief.

    Two things I loathe most in this world is thieving and lies.

    So, if they have any of my photo's in their computer, I know who they are and only have to make one phone call. Voila!

     
  • At 20 November, 2006 15:03, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Once again, Simonetta has triggered my little brain synapses.

    What if a huge deposit of oil is found in Israel? Is that the "hook" that draws the Russian/Iran alliance against Israel?

     
  • At 20 November, 2006 15:40, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I believe the same. Incredible how all this is workling out isn't it?
    The hook to draw Russia could be oil in Israel. We cannnot underestimate the power of God nor how He used His prophets. And look where they are drilling. The field of Armageddon.

     
  • At 20 November, 2006 16:41, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hook (1.) Hebrew. hah , a "ring" inserted in the nostrils of animals to which a cord was fastened for the purpose of restraining them (Kg2 19:28; Isa 37:28, Isa 37:29; Eze 29:4; Eze 38:4).

    Good entry!

     
  • At 20 November, 2006 20:23, Blogger Simonetta said…

    Hi all! Thanks Anon!
    Yes, I am wondering the same as you Red.
    If oil is ever found in Israel, it would certainly be a big boost to the State! Also, it could spark alot of jealousy from neighbouring countries.
    As Anon said, in Hebrew, the word 'hook' is 'hah' and is a ring inserted into the nose of an animal such as they use today to lead an animal.

    So, Ezekiel 38 shows us that God is going to drag these invaders to their own destruction.

    For God to do that, I think a lure would be needed huh?

     
  • At 20 November, 2006 21:48, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    The response would be one of shock and excitement. I wish this man well.

     
  • At 21 November, 2006 12:45, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    There is another meaning for "hook." The Assyrians had a very clever way of leading captives away. They would make a loop with a small piece of rope an place a hook in it. Then, the hook would be placed (hooked) in the captive's mouth and the loop placed over the head of the captive in front. It was a very successful means of easily leading large numbers of people.

    My thinking is that the huge oil discovery acts as the hook in the mouth to lead the Russian and Iranian alliance against Israel. Maybe it is just my over-active imagination.

     
  • At 22 November, 2006 06:33, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Another comment:

    Russia has an "agreement" to provide troops to Lebanon. It will be interesting to see what develops.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home