The Life Of One Alone

The life and thoughts of a widow.

Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Beautiful World





Could these magnificent creatures have just 'evolved'?

When one sets their hearts and minds upon God, one can see a beautiful world filled with the fascinations and utterly gorgeous creations of the Majestic God.

I confess that I have never been out of Australia, mainly due to the fact that it never occured to me!

Another reason is that I am always so contented in Australia I don't want to miss a second of it's beauty and terror.

When I viewed these magnificent birds on the big screen, I truly gasped at their supremity of beauty.

Man may have the brain to do what he does, but man could never be as stunningly beautiful, and innocent as these birds who rely entirely on their Creator to sustain them.

What a Mighty God to have created such glory!

Now it's my job to identify them ..... the white bird is the Great Egret.

Give me time to identify the brown bird.

Have also been on the Major Mitchell Trail, this has been heaps of fun, the next entry will show some of the images.


Also my apologies but I have had to apply Comment Moderation.


.

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home