The Life Of One Alone

The life and thoughts of a widow.

Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Not Sure
























My decision has been reached to make a New Years resolution now. I am going to post my blog entries in the morning. That means I have the night free.

Yesterday I spent some time explaining to the local 'Hit Squad' how well I have mown my '1 million and 1 acre' spare block all by hand with my Victa only to be told the letter had been sent to me just as a courtesy thing asking me to MAKE SURE it was kept mown down until February.

:doh:

So I spent a little time at the local Hospital getting all the dust out of my eyes. One piece which felt like a boulder would not move, so, they decided to send me to Dr (when he returned) in order to have some sort of dye put into it to see the thing and have it removed.

At the thought of that, I neatly shot through to pray. The 'boulder' in my eye has gone now.

Only the specks remain ... er hmmmnnnnn. (tries to polish halo)

In the Christ manner, we can only obey. We, as humans cannot be perfect. Let's face it. We all have our little sins. Often we are not aware of them, but they are there just the same.

The Human Brain is the roadmap to how we live and what we do with our lives. And, it is the Human Brain which prompts the action prior to sin. "To do (or say) or not to do (or say), that is the question".

How can we be obedient to God?

I brought my kids up singing a song over and over again, "Give A Little whistle" I think Jiminy Cricket sang it in the first place. But I felt it a good song to start my chidren to learn right from wrong.

I love to sing and dance, always have. I think that started when I was about 2?

Mum was a beautiful singer, Dad was a beautiful dancer. I copped both inherited lovelies. Naturally the kids copied what I did so we were a happy little group! Until someone walked in the door and told us we were mad. :(


Oh wow! I haven't written one word about the doom and gloom of the drought today!

OK, the photo today is a collage of some of my "Seagulls In Motion" shots. All photo's have been reduced dramatically in size to avoid theft. Oh yes! People with steal one's Copyright photo's for overseas advertisements! We find them and sue them. Thankfully, I am on a secret part of the Web where people make it their business to track peoples stolen photo's. Some have been found in Arabic magazines.
That's another reason why I have this blog, and why I collage. And yes, we do indeed sue thieves who take our work and claim it as their own! We do not tolerate thieves.

So that is why, if the photo's are 'saved' you get a bad image on screen. ;)


My photos are straight from the camera as I cannot use photoshop. The only editing I can do is reduce, frame, and collage. I can enhance, but prefer photos straight from the camera.

Photographing wildlife means that one must also be a bird watcher, and be prepared to sit and just watch with a camera poised.It is tedious, and time comsuming but ... an idealic life really!

In this day and age there is far to much hustle and bustle. One of the specks in my eye is not to go with the flow of hustle and bustle, if that can be called a speck.

10 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home