The Life Of One Alone

The life and thoughts of a widow.

Sunday, November 26, 2006

Love The Conquest

I have often thought about evil, especially after watching LOTR.

The Chronicles of Narnia made me think deeper.

Ahhhhhh ... The Chronicles of Narnia. How beautiful was that film?

And, in the end Good always wins over evil.

The Bible has much to say about it. Those who do evil hate God and there's nothing much else to add. God doesn't think too highly of them either.

It is always LOVE that conquers.

Do I hate those who hate me? Nope! I feel a bit sorry for them really as they are missing out on so much!

I feel that to miss out on truly loving friendship is missing out on an invisible power.

Being in places of power sometimes brings it's own enemies. But what is power on this earth?

In many instances it is upholding the Law.

People seem to hate the Police, yet, when they are in trouble they run to the cops with wings on their shoes.

Love is it's own reward no matter how one looks at it.

The love in friendship is beautiful. The love for gentle life and nature is beautiful. The love between a man and a woman is beautiful.

Therefore, I have to conclude that the reward of Love is beautiful!

In this life, there is no grey.

If you are non believers, those words would mean nothing. But if you are a Believer, they mean everything I suppose. To me they do anyway.

Is the believer afraid of hate? Nope!

The sun will rise the next day just the same as it did for David when his enemies surrounded him.

In the final washup, there will be no evil on this earth. It will all be destroyed along with the Devil who created it.

Victimising anyone will do no good; holding vendetta's will do YOU no good. It is harmful to the health.

Self pity can cause people to self destruct and on it goes.

In this world we strive to be conquerors of evil. And just like Frodo, we go on to the end.

This world is filled with evil. It becomes a tad annoying to keep having to brush it aside all the time.

It seems that jealousy and hate fill the planet today. I think if I'd have owned the world I'd have nuked it eons ago - but one thing would have stopped me.

I would never have wanted to harm my friends.

Guess that's why the planet is still here! God doesn't want to harm his friends!

They say the one way for an adult to make a child pay attention is to sit down and look comfortable.

Well, I don't have to try to make myself look comfortable. I AM comfortable!

Comfortable because in all I have done in life I have done my very best without harming anyone.

Praise God!


30 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home