The Life Of One Alone

The life and thoughts of a widow.

Thursday, October 12, 2006

The Swamp





When one goes to such a place as the Swamp to photograph, and knows how to utterly respect wildlife, nicer captures can be taken than at a popular Lake Resort.

(1) There are no other humans with their dogs around.

(2) There are no children to disturb the wildlife.

(3) There are no cars to add to their confusion.

The area is completely natural and unspoiled by man or pollution of any kind.

The major beauty of such an area as this is the utter tranquility, which I suppose could send some folk who are used to the city around the bend.

Not so me, it is the life I am used to and one I love dearly.

The moonlight is simply mystical and has superb quality. The stars seem to shine brighter and the air is sweetly touched by the Hand of God.

I will not go into detail about my short hol there; there are some things one would prefer to keep to oneself. It suffices me to say ......... it was beautiful.

7 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home