The Life Of One Alone

The life and thoughts of a widow.

Friday, October 06, 2006

Quality.

Today, while on a birdwatching photography trip, I thought of the quality of life birds enjoy.

As the camera snapped and another of their movements was captured in a time capsule it occured to me that birds are so contented and have a quality of life which is unreachable by man.

Their flight from danger is an eyeopener. In comparison, man seems to walk into danger sometimes!

After pondering for sometime, I realised many don't live with a quality lifestyle.

In life there should be quality in contentment; quality in food eaten; quality in their walk with whichever god they believe in; quality in marriage; quality in being single; quality in the car a person buys etc;etc;etc.

Our Christian Spiritual Life should have quality. Loads of it.

After all my pondering I realised man and woman cannot really get along if their time together is not always quality time.

That means they must be able to talk together, to laugh together, to have lots of things in common.

I dunno ... these were just my ponderings for the day. Maybe I'm crazy or something but that's the way I see things even if others don't agree with me.

So after all that thinking, and watching, clicking and pondering, I flattened the battery in my camera - it's on recharge now.

Thank God He chose for me to buy a quality camera!!

It took me a loooong time to chose the camera I wanted because I waited on God to show me which one was for me.

The wait was quality time with my little camera - and when Father showed me the Camera I now own, I fell in love ... and we smiled, Father in Heaven and this little crazy lamb of His.




15 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home