The Life Of One Alone

The life and thoughts of a widow.

Saturday, September 23, 2006

Cradling The Babes



Today, my family was with me and we had fun in the sun.

I am always astonished at my Grandaughters beauty and could not let a chance escape to claim their images on camera.

Such beauty is rare in todays day and age. No makeup, no fancy hairdo, no outrageous clothing, just sweet pure innocent girls.

I cry UNFAIR at their beauty. What happened to me???!!!

Well, their Mum is beautiful, and she's my daughter ... sooooo ... hahahahaaaaa!! Sometimes I have to laugh at me!

Who cares that I am getting older! What's the diff? If I weren't older I wouldn't see the beauty of my Grandaughters. My Buttercup, and Butterfly.

Pure fair dinkum Aussies too!
Then again ... their Dad is handsome ... yeah ... NOW I see where they get it from!
Both of their parents and a bit of me tossed in! What a salad!

Oh yep ... forgot about his parents too ... OK, so we've got a better mixture!

My daughter and Grandaugher were confirmed not so long ago and trot along to their lovely church on Sunday. But they know the score. I taught my children the Bible, not WHAT to to According me.

The Church Of England does them just fine. As long as they are happy ... that's the main thing! I'd go with them if I lived down there but OOOO the cold!

The water restrictions are pretty bad down there at the mo too. We are on stage 4 now. They are on the highest Water Restiction.

Why bring migrants in to live on the driest continent on earth? It just doesn't make sense but, that's the Government! Oh well ... they have to conserve water too or face the penalty.

Thank God I have my rainwater tanks full.

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home