The Life Of One Alone

The life and thoughts of a widow.

Thursday, October 05, 2006

Oh Boy ...





OK .... I accidentally deleted my entry for today. The photo is one I took of a pelican landing in a tree to roost for the night. Pelicans land in trees on one leg.

They say one never stops learning - well, I reckon never a truer word was spoken.

Today, I sat on the grass studying the use of the features on my new camera. We are under total fire bann too so couldn't light the barbie.

Sunset found me still sitting there reading and all the rest.

I have favorite times to photograph wildlife - and a beautiful full moon is coming so zoomed in a close one on THAT still in a blue sky.

So very beautiful..... how I love the moonlight.



If there is one type of person I dislike intensely, it's a Bible Thumper. I had enough of one Bible thumping religio to last me a lifetime. Those people cause more harm to christianity than they'll ever know.

I realise they have a great passion for thumping a person's ear off by reading the Bible AT them, but fair go!

I had one park herself in my loungeroom from 9 a.m. till 5.p.m. daily reading the Bible AT me. Finished me for life that did as it happened many years ago.

That's life!