The Life Of One Alone

The life and thoughts of a widow.

Monday, September 25, 2006

Fall In And Follow Me

Oh heck there has been so much fighting and yelling and screaming around me lately I now know what the washing feels like after a spin dry.

How easy it is to head for the hills and try to forget.

Thank God for my camera!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Peace ... that elusive dream.

I think I once said when a man wants peace prepare for war somewhere - or someone else did.

Sooooooo ... while watching for all the points which make a good photo ... my head reels with words which are never to be forgotten.

The language!!!! EEEEEEEEKKKKKKK!!!!!

God help me - I thought my BP had zoomed up to the sky, but nope ... it has dropped to near normal.

Oh my poor head! It's splitting!

Definitely not my scene.

It HAD to stop, so I screamed out above all the din " Give Peace a Chance!" and they all fell in and followed me --- even the biggest screamers with the strongest lungs ---

What a crazy messed up world.

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home