The Life Of One Alone

The life and thoughts of a widow.

Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Had A Ball!



Went to Kow Swamp for chin wag with my friends up there and Oh Boy! We had a fabulous time!!

Stayed a few nights as they wouldn't let me come home. (Aboriginals rarely do if they look on you as one of the 'family')

So ..... we went true walkabout around and through the Lake. Spent every night under the full moon and the stars with the billy boiling and the guitars out. It was a party every night I outback style.

Sorry I didn't announce my unexpected whizzer, just packed the car and shot through like a hairy goat.

Spent the time learning soooooooooooooooooooooo much!!! It was absolutely great mate!!

There is water in the swamps so the kayaks and canoes were out too. It was fabulous!

I learned so much, and saw more than I ever dreamed I could see.

Going back soon too!

11 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home