The Life Of One Alone

The life and thoughts of a widow.

Monday, March 12, 2007

Little Bully




I am fully convinced that my litle doggie is the greatest little bully this side of the black stump, which is where I live.

Each night nearing sunset, she literally jumps up and down, with little paws in the begging position, and barks at me to take her ta-ta's in the car - car.

No other dog is permitted on the road she travels on, and if she see's one her barker is going 10 to the dozen.

I don't mind really, but when she bails up an enormous dog I get scared when I see the enormous dog cower and wonder what he see's that I don't.

It's worse still when the owner of the enormous dog tells me she should be on a leash. The excuses I have to make for her behaviour in public are atrocious which means a confession before sleep every night.

Like, this doggie of mine is so tiny she makes the cats look huge.

To make matters worse, she's getting worse. Like, when it comes to a little doggie pushing me out of bed in the morning there is a certain unfairness about it.

It's easy to get her to come to me. I only have to turn the camera on and as soon as she hears the lens move out she appears from the most obscure places.

In the above photo she is bailing up two of my young friends as they take their evening walk. Like ... I truly believe my little doggie is a Narnian?
One just had to look at her there chatting to my friends to see she definitely is one of the original Narnians who chatted to Aslan.

71 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home