The Life Of One Alone

The life and thoughts of a widow.

Thursday, March 08, 2007

Another Day

I guess the sick aren't wanted anymore as I have never felt so alone in my life even though so many on Mordor have pm'd me with love and support.

My Last Will and Testament has been updated. Hell, that makes one feel sick enough without anything else!

But, it had to be done as out of the blue, even with the BP patch, my BP rose again.

Simmy keeps close contact.

When I walk, I have a cop car cruising by to see I'm O.K. which is a comfort.

But, never in my life have I felt so alone.


8 Comments:

  • At 08 March, 2007 22:25, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Oh My God Sim, what the hell is happening? Are you taking the apple cider vinegar and water? Come to Tassy and let me do something for you!!
    I didn't comment on your last entry because it was a pagan thing even if it did make sense.

     
  • At 08 March, 2007 22:50, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Sim? Please answer, you know I haven't your email adress.

     
  • At 08 March, 2007 23:04, Blogger Simonetta said…

    I'm a bit tired Denny Hon. I'll catch up with you tomorrow.

    Thanks for caring. ((((hug)))))

     
  • At 08 March, 2007 23:12, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Sim, I want you on the garlic and I mean that. Reflexology for the HBP as well as the medication you are on and sleep to nice gentle music to slow the heart beat and breathing. Catch up tomorrow yes, but these are your orders for tomorrow as well.

     
  • At 09 March, 2007 11:24, Blogger Simonetta said…

    yeah ... doing all that.

     
  • At 09 March, 2007 20:37, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Sim? What is happening love? Are you OK?

     
  • At 09 March, 2007 21:39, Blogger Simonetta said…

    Yep, I'm OK Pat. Thanks for caring.

     
  • At 12 March, 2007 19:24, Blogger Radagast said…

    Do take care of yourself.

    And stay away from places that upset you!

    God bless,

    -- Radagast

     

Post a Comment

<< Home